Sunday's Cornerstone Grips rock traditional styling, current branding, and come in at 150mm in length with plenty of color options. It's not a bad idea to keep an extra pair around.
- Sold in pairs - Allen wrench included
The Gyro G3 upper top plate is designed for use with the G3 detangler.
- Lower cables for Odyssey's Gyro G3 (sold separately). - Universal fit. - Lower cables only.
- Upper cables for Odyssey's Gyro G3 (sold separately) - Universal fit. - Upper cables only.
Chase is a fan of slim seats, so that is exactly what Odyssey worked with him on. The seat features a microfiber material with debossed branding along with gold inlays reminiscent of old BMX seats.
The M2 lever works with a single cable or Odyssey's dual cable system. - Improved braking power for Gyro users - Left/Right hand compatible
Designed using high-quality sealed bearings and a precision tapered wedge to keep the headset tight at all times. FEATURES - High-quality sealed bearings. - Color matched spacers included. - 10mm, 3mm and 2mm (15mm total) - Laser etched Odyssey bearings. SPECS - Campagnolo standard spec. - 1-1/8 integrated headset. - 45º tapered bearings 41.8mm outer diameter (fits 42mm BMX head tubes).
- New ultra-slim 2014-T6 aluminum seat clamp with replaceable hardware and self-aligning nut. - 6061-T6 aluminum construction. - Standard 1-1/8-inch size.
$13.99 - $16.99
One of the most successful and popular pedals, and for good reason with its extremely simple, lightweight, inexpensive and famously durable plastic-bodied design. Often duplicated but never replicated. - High-strength plastic composite
- 4130 chromoly axle pegs with 3 position anti-rotation set screw - Designed for use with 14mm or 3/8" axles (with adapter) - 4130 chromoly offers a durable, long lasting peg with a smooth grind - 3 set screw positions extend the life the of the peg - Axle: 14mm / 3/8" - Diameter: 35mm - Material: Chromoly - Sold in pairs
- Super hardened Cr-Mo/Nylon construction - 40 x 100mm - Special insert fits 3/8" or 14mm axles - Diameter: 40mm - 320g (pair) - Material: Chromoly Core w/Nylon Sleeve - Sold in pairs
Sunday’s Freeze Topload Stem uses a die-cast aluminum body with forged 6061-T6 aluminum face plate rocking an embossed Sunday logo. It has recessed sides and bottom section to reduce weight without losing an ounce of strength. With their careful material and design choices, Sunday is able to offer the same stem used by the Sunday team at a very affordable price. - Reach: 52mm - Stack Height: 33mm - Rise: 34mm (1mm drop when inverted) - Clamp Bolts: M6 x 1.25mm pitch (x4) - Pinch Bolts: M6 x 1.25mm pitch (x2) - Weight: 10.5 oz
6061 aluminum with precision sealed mechanism bearing and lower (17mm) stack height.
Designed specifically for use with Odyssey's Quartet FRONT or REAR hubs. SPECS - Forged from 7075-T6 aluminum for greater strength and durability - Steel insert prevents guard deformation, prolonging bearing life
Odyssey's 41-Thermal forks quickly established a reputation for strength and quality when they originally introduced them in 1999, and they have since gone on to change the standards that all forks are judged by. Their new R-Series forks continue this tradition. FEATURES - Fully redesigned. - Laboratory tested and team proven. - New, custom, seamless, tapered, butted and specially formed leg tube shaping for improved grind and guard clearance. - All-new steerer tube design improves fatigue strength and includes a built-in, integrated, lower headset seat race. - New, optimized, 4mm dropout shape for grind and peg clearance. - Updated 7075-T6 pre-load bolt - Proven 41-Thermal® processed 4130 chromoly - Legendary lifetime replacement warranty SPECS - 32mm traditional offset - 3/8” axle slots only Starting at 1lb 15.2oz (885 grams)
Single screw type removable gyro tabs. Fits most BMX frames with removable headtube gyro tabs. Product Specifications - Type: Single Screw - Includes: 2 Tabs and 2 Screws - Weight: 0.5oz
Replacement nylon sleeve for the Mission Targa peg. Sold individually. Product Specifications - Compatibility: Fits Mission Targa Peg Only - Material: Nylon Composite - Weight: 2oz
Designed exclusively for use with the Kink Boulevard front hub, the Boulevard guard is injection molded from durable nylon material. These guards slide directly over the existing hub hardware, so no additional parts or disassembly are required. This guard can be used on one or both sides of the Boulevard hub, providing protection where you need it.
The Kink Drift pegs are made of a tough 7075-T6 aluminum core and replaceable durable nylon composite outer sleeve. Kink spent nearly two years developing this unique nylon material that provides the perfect combination of slide and wear resistance. When it does eventually wear out, this nylon sleeve can easily be replaced so your pegs slide like new. - Nylon sleeve only
Replacement Driver/Clutch for East-Coaster Hub
BMX axles take a lot of abuse, and sometimes they need to be replaced. Kink makes it easy by providing replacement parts like this Incite replacement Incite Axle.
The Kink Myriad Gyro features a fully CNC machined body, made from 6061-T6 aluminum. The low stack design increases cable pull, and the inner nylon bushing provides a smooth, maintenance-free spin. The Kink Myriad gyro uses a knarp-less design and works with most standard gyro cables. TECH SPECS - Material: 6061-T6 Aluminum - Bushing: Smooth nylon - Weight: 1.1oz
Replacement high-impact plastic guard for the Cinema Beta sprocket. - Size: 25T - Material: High-impact plastic - Weight: 2.1 oz
Replacement nylon sleeve for the Cinema C4 peg. - Material: Nylon Composite - Length: 4.33" (110mm) - Diameter: 40mm - Core sold separately
- Allows the use of wheels with 3/8" axles to be used with frames or pegs requiring 14mm axles - Durable chromoly construction - Sold in pairs
- Super hardened nylon construction - 40mm diameter, 100mm length - Special insert fits 3/8" or 14mm axles - 90g (pair)
- Steel - Threads onto 3/8" axle - Knurled & grooved - Diameter: 33mm - Sold in pairs
Page 1 of 1