COVID-19 UPDATE: Adapting To Challenging Times
Learn More Below.
TBE is OPEN, Tuesday-Saturday 10-6, but it’s not business as usual. As you would expect, we are taking extra safety precautions and changing the way we do things. We like to call it the “Men’s Room approach” to bicycle sales and service. (It might also be called the “Women’s Room approach,” but I, Tom, have never been inside one so I don’t want to make assumptions.)
The approach is this: Get in, get out and keep your hands to yourself.
We welcome your business. We appreciate your support and we are glad to help, but when you visit, please be mindful of your surroundings. We use a lot of hand sanitizer here and we keep a very clean shop so help us help the community. In the meantime, we are repairing bikes, just drop them off 10 AM to 6 PM. We have great bikes to test ride. We rent. We have parts. We are even taking old bikes for Bikes for the World. All this while we are cleaning, sanitizing, washing hands, and keeping a safe distance (that’s what you do in a men’s room). Thanks for reading and stay safe!
Please keep this in mind, while this pandemic affects every aspect of our operation:
- We are receiving more repairs, phone calls and emails than every response time may be a bit slower than normal
- We are here for you and welcome / appreciate your business!
- Staff are not required to work so PLEASE help keep them comfortable
- We have “no touch” gift cards available.
- We offer curbside service, just give us a call
- We may be able to arrange home delivery
- You can pay over the phone
- We are small and scrappy which means we can adapt to best meet most needs quickly
- We are disinfecting like crazy and staff are respecting the 6' rule from each other and others.
- Let’s have patience to avoid being patients